Diesel Emissions Fluids (DEF) are tested for quality specifications and potential contamination in Europe and North America. Often referred to as AdBlue® in European and other markets, DEF is required by many modern diesel engine applications using selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology to reduce the levels of oxides of nitrogen emitted by an exhaust system.
NABL Accredited lab for testing AdBlue / Diesel exhaust fluid as per ISO 22241 Standards.
Here at EcovBlue labs, full specification testing is performed for AdBlue Quality on a real-time turnaround to allow for fast efficient movement of the product without impacting the deliverability of these products for our clients to the supply chain. The full specification service provided includes the following parameters.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), Adblue testing & Analysis:
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid / AdBlue quality control testing per ISO 22241-1
- Testing as per DIN 7070 Standards
- Full Slate ISO 22241-1 analysis as per norms
ISO 22241-1 DEF, Adblue tests:
- ISO 22241-2 Annex B/C Urea Content
- ISO 12185 Density at 20C
- ISO 22241-2 Annex C Refractive Index at 20C
- ISO 22241-2 Annex D Alkalinity as NH3
- ISO 22241-2 Annex E Biuret content
- ISO 22241-2 Annex F Aldehydes content
- ISO 22241-2 Annex G Insoluble Matter content
- ISO 22241-2 Annex H Phosphate (PO4)
- ISO 22241-2 Annex I Ca, Fe, Cu, Zn, Cr, Ni, Al, Mg, Na, K (ICP-OES)
- ISO 22241-2 Annex J Identity (FTIR)
Using our EcovBlue Adblue DEF testing & analysis laboratories is easy and cost-effective. By using EcovBlue to routinely test and check the condition of Adblue material, you can be assured that your material is on the specification as per ISO 22241 from production to end user. We can develop individual testing programmes to meet your Total Quality Assurance needs and ensure sample collection, shipping, testing and reporting is seamless, efficient, and cost-effective.
EcovBlue’s analysis and testing expertise provide our clients with a multitude of benefits, with world-class testing & analysis facilities as per ISO 22241 and in a NABL Accredited Lab. With global service coverage our independent and impartial specialists can truly satisfy your quality assurance needs with the precision, pace and passion you desire.
Contact Us for a detailed quote for AdBlue / Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Testing and analysis as per ISO 22241 Standards in India.